Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Florida Marriage License by Mail for Eloping Out-of-State Couples

by Monique N. Gilbert
Wedding Officiant (Florida Notary)
Tropical Miami Beach Weddings

Eloping out-of-state couples (US & International) can get their Florida Marriage License by Mail, so all the paperwork is complete before arriving into town!

If you are a Non-Florida resident and want to get married in Florida, but cannot get to the marriage license bureau when they are open (or you just want to get your marriage license taken care of before you arrive), you can get your Florida Marriage License by Mail through www.TropicalMiamiBeachWeddings.com !

Tropical Miami Beach Weddings is authorized by the Miami-Dade county Marriage License Bureau to apply for your license on your behalf and process all the necessary the paperwork before you arrive to Florida to get married.

Tropical Miami Beach Weddings also caters to eloping couples who want a romantic stress-free marriage ceremony. They can arrange to have a beautiful wedding with a tropical theme on the beach behind (or closest to) the hotel you're staying at!

So whether you need a Florida Marriage License, a beachfront marriage ceremony, or both; Tropical Miami Beach Weddings can help make all the necessary arrangements.

For more information about getting a Florida Marriage License by Mail, visit the Tropical Miami Beach Weddings website today!



Author Bio...

Monique N. Gilbert is a Wedding Officiant and Florida Notary.
She caters to eloping couples who want to have a romantic and stress-free marriage ceremony on Miami Beach.
For more information, please visit . . .


Follow miamibchwedding on Twitter